By living every moment its best,
leaving at GOD to judge the rest,
My actions , emotions, intentions are clear,
I want to fill a flare to everyone of my peer,
Succeeding is not worthy of my goal,
My goal is to walk to this Life’s soul,
Even when the time comes to leave this world,
I will go but leave a story which will Glow.
“I will not buy what the world has to offer, I will offer a world of my own” ~ Mujtaba Makhdoom
Dreams for most of us are a magical state of mind in which a body can be, where we experience the moments which we would love to be in but only a few have courage to think of living up to those dreams because of we being afraid to risk our ego’s on the pathways of exploring the possibilities. What stops you is your inner inadequate thought about YOU. Then you move forward to your moderate living which keeps you away from your great living which would have only be possible if you believe in the idea of “Dreams are Real.”
Suffering from the 5 W’s of dream killer diseases:
- Will I be able to?
- Why me?
- What will people say?
- Who will support me?
- Where should I start from?
- Will I be able to do this? YES! If you can think it, you can do it. You can be the only one who can do justice to that idea.
- Why ME ?! Simple This idea came to you, you were born to give something back to the Universe that nurtures you throughout your life, you are a best creation of the Creator, don’t underplay yourself.
- What will people say ?! Forget about the world, the world can have their thoughts about you, but you can’t let them write your story. You should know that there are many who will tell you that you can’t but you have to be there supporting yourself saying I will.
- Who Will Support Me ?! The one and only the Almighty Allah who supported you from birth upto now and gave you the pleasure to enjoy so many blessing and you lacking faith might not respect the good fortune he has blessed you with. You have to have faith in yourself and search for your purpose and when you have found what it is go on to the path of glory and be wise to it. YOU can be the best support you will ever need as you are unaware of the power within you.
- Where should I start from ?! Here and Now! is the best place and time to start from you were indeed not an accident, but born for a purpose to bring your own beautiful story to this word.
- Walt Disney: ” All our dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them”
- Abdul Sattar Edhi: ” No Religion is higher then Humanity”
- Steve Jobs: “I want to put a ding in the universe.”
- Arfah Karim: “If you want to do something big in your life, you must remember that shyness is only the mind. If you think shy, you act shy. If you think confident you act confident.” – Seattle P-I interview
- Micheal Jordan: “My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn’t stand the sideline.”
- Muhammad Ali: “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.”
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” ~ Marianne Williamsonfrom
You all are born to be Special, do great things, best things, beautiful things. If we take this challenge on now and decide you will not be another ordinary existence to this world, you will be that one story which stays forever and is spoken in times to come.
I believe in the idea of dreaming, WHY if you can dream it you can do it, but when people think dreams aren’t real they stop believing in what they can create and bring to this world like an plane , i phone, a satelite and many like these were dreams worked to be brought to life by someone or the other who had the courage to go make it real.
“DREAMS ARE REAL, all they require is someone willing to bring them to reality” ~ Mujtaba Saadi Makhdoom